Luxury Life in Burswood
Welcome to the newly completed Crest Apartment Complex
The Crest Apartment is a 22 storey development, situated in the heart of Perth’s five-star Burswood resort enclave. What sets The Crest’s apart is its extraordinary attention to detail, and its convenient location.
Residents of the Crest enjoy the luxury of a short train ride into the Perth CBD, walking and cycling along the Swan river, world class entertainment and restaurants at Crown such as Nobu and Rockpool as well as being a short walk away from the Optus stadium - Perth's world class outdoor entertainment and sports venue.
We have available a choice of a 2x2x1 or a 1x1x1 apartment starting from $380/week, both offering sweeping views of either the Swan River and Perth CBD or the Perth Hills from the private balcony. The apartments enters into the ideal kitchen with designer cabinets, stone bench tops, great quality appliances and timber flooring.
The kitchen then flows onto the Lounge area connected to the large outdoor balcony via the sliding doors. Each Bedroom in the apartment is well thought out, with Built in robes or walk in robes and full length sliding door access boasting views to the outside.
Other distinctive apartment features include:
- Sophisticated ensuite and second bathroom, both with designer fittings and plenty of storage space
- Modern Laundry with extensive cabinetry and easy to access layout.
- Large wrap around balcony boasting Breathtaking views of the Swan River, City Skyline and the Perth Hills
- Biometric Entrance door lock
- Smart Home system – phone link enabled with climate control
- Audio/Video intercom system
- Application controlled lighting
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Electric Induction Cooktop
- Electric Oven
- Integrated Microwave
- Washing Machine/Dryer Combo
- Fridge included
- Reverse Cycle Ducted AC
- Storeroom on the same floor
- High Ceilings in the apartment throughout
- Spacious balconies for outdoor entertainment
- NBN Available
- Secure Parking and Electric Car Charging Bay available
The apartment maximises its ideal location with quality finishing, features and resort like amenities.
Residents can enjoy the ‘Roof Top’ – situated on the top most floor – where you can sit and enjoy the sweeping views of the Perth City and Swan River or relax with a movie at the Rooftop outdoor cinema and terrace.
Other premium complex facilities include:
- 15m heated (year round) swimming pool & kids play pool
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining space
- Resident’s Lounge – Indoor/outdoor
- Pool Table
- Sky Deck and Rooftop entertainment lounge area – stunning views of the City and river
- Herb Garden
- Children’s dedicated wet and dry play area
- Activity Center
- Intercom entrance and secured gated parking
If the features haven’t already impressed you, the apartment is also perfectly located:
- Less than 5km from Perth CBD
- Crown Casino and entertainment precinct at your doorstep
- Optus Stadium – 2.5 km away
- Victoria Park Café Strip – 3km away
- Burswood Train station – 100m away
- Short drive to Perth Airport
Words and Pictures do not do the apartment justice, this is a must see,
Unfortunately No Pets.
Please Note: There are multiple units in the complex available for lease, therefore some photos are indicative only and will vary depending on units. Furniture are not included, the apartment will be rented out as unfurnished.
For further information or an obligation free appraisal, please call Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party. Applications will not be processed unless you have inspected the property first.
Disclaimers: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.