Fantastic location! Perfect for families
Superb 3x1 home on a large block located in a quiet culdesac perfect for a growing family
Home features: 3 spacious bedrooms, built in wardrobes, single carport, large driveway with parking for additional cars, rear patio opening onto a huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids and 2 large garden sheds for additional storage.
With separate lounge and dining areas, large enclosed rear yard, electric oven, near new cook top, separate shower, toilet and bathroom it just aims to please. There is also a separate laundry area with its own external door that leads straight to the entertaining area in the back garden.
Close to all forms of transports:
- Short walk to Bus stand which goes direct to Thornlie train station
- Short drive (5 minutes) or walk to Kenwick/Thornlie train station (1.8km away).
Close to amenities:
- Close to schools (Thornlie primary school, Yale primary school, Sacred Heart primary school, Thornlie Senior High School)
- Short drive to Forrest Lake Forum, Thornlie square shopping centre, Maddington central, Carousel shopping centre, Spencer Village.
This amazing property is also perfect for the active amongst us:
- Short walk to Thornlie Avenue Reserve
- Recreational and Skate Park
- Leisure World (swimming pools)
- Thornlie Bowling club
- Tennis courts
- Short drive to the Whaleback golf course
- Close to natural reserve, park lands
For further information or an obligation free appraisal, please contact Chris at 0419901474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.