Stunning New Furnished Home
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom near new FURNISHED home is built with the most modern and functional features, beautiful layout, flowing interior design, colour scheme and quality finishing.
Perfectly located on a quiet street walking distance from Curtin University and Canning College, this home is very private and perfectly positioned in close proximity to a host of amenities including beautiful parks, schools, shopping centres and public transport.
Features and Highlights:
- Build Year: 2015
- Three large bedrooms with either WIR or BIR
- 2 bathrooms
- Massive Double lock up Garage with storage area
- Ample Parking in front and on the street
- Kitchen with ample storage and quality benchtop
- Modern Cooking appliances
- Formal dining area
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Solar Panels
- Reverse AC’s in all rooms and main living area
- Low Maintenance
- Quiet street and neighbourhood, with beautiful parks around – Also 2 minute walk to the local IGA.
- Easy access and a short drive to the CBD, walking distance to Curtin University, a number of schools (both private and public), short drive to Westfield Carousel, minutes from Waterford Plaza, and easy access to Tonkin Highway, the airport and nearby highway and freeways
- Close to public transport - Curtin University Bus route goes past front of house
- Close to restaurant and cafes in the Victoria Park precinct
For further information or an obligation free appraisal call Chris on 0419 901 474 or Elsje at 0435 009 311 for a viewing.
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate