First Home Owners - This is It!
Do not miss the opportunity to arguably the best and biggest two bedroom apartment in Cockburn Central! With 18 different apartments to choose from, you are spoilt for choice!
Take advantage of this convenient location, but have the benefit of peace and quiet from living at a distance from the Train Station.
The "Harmony" Apartments are centrally located in the vibrant hub of Cockburn Central and short distance to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre, The Gate Bar & Bistro, Arc Aquatic Centre and the Train Station.
Arguably one of the best properties in the complex, stylish living comes easy at this brand new 73sqm two bedroom corner apartment and it's sweeping views of Cockburn Central. Featuring space, ample storage, natural light and a private balcony that is made for entertaining, this is one property you want to see.
Vicinity resides at the heart of Cockburn Central Town Centre, so you're always just minutes away from an exciting choice of cafes, multicultural dining, fast food, local gyms and the award-winning Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - a thriving centre boasting more than 150 speciality fashion and food outlets.
- Private Balcony with stylish glass balustrades creating the perfect space for you to enjoy the fresh air and views
- Stylish interior
- Open Plan Kitchen and living – Stainless Steel Appliances
- European Clothes Dryer provided in internal laundry
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- European Stainless Steel Appliance
- Undercover Secure Car Parking – accessed by remote control gate
- Lockable Storage room
- Modern Secure Building – with visitor intercom entry
- NBN Access Available
- Foxtell TV Points
- Easy Freeway Access – Only 20 minutes from the CBD and 15 min away from Coogee Beach
- Easy Public Transport - Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University are just one stop away and Perth’s CBD only an 16 minute train ride.
- Walking distance to Cockburn Gateway, Cockburn train station, cafes and restaurants
- Opposite the state-of-the-art Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre, home of the Fremantle Football Club.
Cockburn central is fast becoming the future of living. Retail, transport links, cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, recreational activities all on the streets below where you live. Getting to Murdoch, Perth City or the new Fiona Stanley hospital is so easy and convenient with or without a car.
This apartment is perfect for a busy professional or couples looking for a low maintenance home
For more information or an obligation free appraisal, contact Chris at 0419901474
Some Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the layout of the apartment listed. The professional photos are of the display apartment showing the light colour scheme available. Variations to design will occur.
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.