SOLD - Peaceful, Private, Perfect !
Choose to stay, invest, renovate/extend or build your dream home. This truly is a rare find at this price for this popular high growth suburb.
Zenith is proud to present this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, conveniently tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street walking distance from beautiful parks, opposite Collier Park Golf Course, Curtin University and Canning College. Other amenities include parklands, golf course, public transport and restaurants/cafes in the upgraded Waterford shopping complex which is just across the University. Furthermore, Perth CBD is less than 10 Km away!
Enter this property via the fully fenced courtyard which boasts a fully reticulated manicured garden, make your way through to the family/lounge room where you will greet your guests. The Dining and well equipped kitchen comes next. With top of the line appliances, it is a dream for the next master chef. Each of the neat bedrooms are tucked neatly towards the side of the house with new carpets awaiting the next owner.
This space then feeds onto a huge, stunning, low-maintenance backyard, alfresco and pool area that's great for entertaining, swimming and BBQ's in the warmer months and has more than enough space for a family pet. You will be the envy of everyone in Summer.
This is the home you dreamed of owning and raising a family in, ready to live in exactly as it is. The home has been kept lovingly by the same owner, it is new to the market and ready for its next lucky family, this is what you've been searching for.
Features and Highlights:
- Build Year: 1977
- Over 576 sqm worth of land on a Green Title Block
- Three spacious bedrooms
- A well-appointed bathroom
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Family room/Lounge
- Kitchen equipped with quality near new appliances
- Ample storage space
- Lock up Storage/Garage
- Large separate laundry
- Air-con in the main area
- Solar Panels
- NBN Internet ready and installed
- Front and rear Private courtyard for outdoor entertaining – entertain all year round in the generous alfresco which can be opened or enclosed with high quality café blinds
- Single Garage, Single Carport, with another single parking spot within the fenced boundaries of the property..
- Quiet street and neighbourhood, with beautiful parks around.
- Close to public transport
- Low maintenance
- Freshly touched up with NEW plush carpets,
- Near NEW pool pumps
Location and surroundings:
- Collier Park Golf Course
- Curtin, Manning, St Pius X Primary School
- Como Secondary College
- Curtin University – 1.3 km away
- South Metro TAFE
- Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre – 700m away
- Perth CBD - less than 10km
- Aquinas and Penrhos College.
- Victoria Park café strip,
- South Perth cafe strip and foreshore
- George Burnett Leisure Centre (Offers a sports hall with basketball, badminton, soccer and volleyball courts, 2 seminar rooms & meeting rooms. Behind the facility is a reserve with a playground, barbecues, Skate Park etc.)
- Perth International Airport
With ongoing residential and commercial restructuring in surrounding suburbs, this property is a great investment for home-owners/investors who are looking to secure strong future growth with exceptionally convenient living. I can guarantee this home will not last long so don’t miss this opportunity to secure your future at a very affordable cost. Come and see for yourself!
For an obligation free appraisal or for further information regarding this property, contact Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.