Maginificent Ex-Display Home
This beautiful 4 bed, 2 bath plus study, quality ex display has everything you need and has been designed with family and entertaining as the main focus.
The location also can't be beaten. Everything you need is conveniently located close by, shopping centre, including The Shops at Ellenbrook, and primary and secondary schools. Well located in the heart of the Private Estate of Aveley.
Plenty of room for an expanding family, with large open living areas and glass sliders to alfresco/rear yard that accommodate mini golf putt, pond and outdoor BBQ area Extra rooms such as a study, games/activity area, theatre make this home a winning combination.
Features include :
- Stunning double door entry with recessed ceiling
- Luxury master suite with his and hers vanity, WIR, Terrazzo outdoor bathtub, separate toilet
- Deluxe style kitchen with Essa granite stone bench tops, ample cupboard spaces, wine cooler and breakfast bar, dishwasher and microwave recess, blanco stainless steel appliances and much more.
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Reticulated gardens
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Bedroom 2,3,4 double size, with BIR
- Activity area for kids (mini golf putt)
- Laundry, Separate toilet/powder room
- Quality fixtures, fittings and lightning throughout
- Hafele wine cooler, Blanco oven, Blanco dishwasher and Blanco microwave
- Double remote garage with shoppers entrance direct into the home
Viewing is a must, please contact listing agent Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.