Luxurious Inner City Living
Do you want to live in the centre of it all, yet in the peace and quiet of your own hidden sanctuary?
Would you like to own one of the most up-market apartments Perth has to offer?
Nestled high up on the exclusive near new Equus apartment complex this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment features incredibly rare views, and a very functional floor plan!
This prized unit features balconies with perfect for outdoor entertaining, and is the ideal buy whether you are looking for a city pad or for a solid investment to add to your portfolio as it is tenanted until May 2019. The location and quality of this complex is simply unmatched.
You can live or invest in this ultra-stylish city apartment, enjoying an enviable position in the heart of Perth City where the crème of retail, cafes, restaurants and transport links are on your front door step. This apartment is the perfect demonstration in luxury living and entertaining with access to resort style amenities including a heated lap pool and a fully equipped gym.
Living here is easy with a flawless combination of space, style and location. The open floor plan offers contemporary design and practicality with sweeping spaces that seamlessly fuse together for low maintenance living, giving you more time to sit and enjoy the stunning city views.
Punctuated by neutral colour schemes, sleek lines plus quality flooring throughout the property has all the requirements for living and entertaining. The thoughtful design encompasses open plan living and dining rooms, great storage and a modern kitchen. The living areas also have an effortless flow to a large balcony, providing the feeling of boundless space and promoting a perfectly balanced indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The gourmet kitchen is fully-equipped with Glass Splashbacks, stone benchtops, quality stainless steel European appliances – perfect for those who love to cook and entertain.
Features include :
- Expansive City and River views via the balconies
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- 2 Large bedrooms
- 2 luxury bathrooms & fittings
- Sparkling downlights and striking high ceilings throughout
- Internal laundry
- Ample Storage
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench and modern European appliances. Built-in dishwasher, coffee maker and high quality cabinets + fittings.
- Generous living and dining area leading to the wide balcony which overlooks the city
- Open plan living with luxury timber floors
- Resort style facilities including a Gym, Pool and Spa & sun deck with City Views
- Video intercom with security card access
- Secured with CCTV to almost every corner including the entry foyer, pool, spa, leisure facilities and electric gate for car entry
- Two secure and private underground parking
- State-of-the-art security and an on-site Building manager, provide peace of mind for the ultimate lock-and-leave lifestyle.
- City Central location between Hay & Murray St with shops, restaurants and cafes at your doorstep
- A short stroll to the new Elizabeth Quay, Northbridge city link, bus and train stations and all that Perth city has to offer, this location is one of the best
- Storage room – approx. 6sqm
- Internal: 79sqm, Balcony: 24sqm, Cars: 28sqm, Total: 137sqm
Equus is located on the corner of the energetic Hay Street Mall, Murray Street Mall and historic Barrack Street, placing it in the best position to enjoy shopping, entertainment, cultural, recreation and business possibilities.
Approx. Council Rate: $1,700pa, Water Rate: $1,150pa, Strata Levy: $1,960pq
For an obligation free appraisal or for further information regarding this property, contact Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
* Whilst every care has been taken into the preparation of this write up, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. Prospective Buyers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Agent and/or the Seller