Register your interest now!
Welcome to apartment 81/996 Hay Street of Ellement Apartments. Near the corner of Milligan & Hay, this terrific apartment is situated on level 11 and located in the favoured 'west-end' of the city. With a spacious and unique open layout, this apartment boasts some of the most amazing Perth city views available on the property market.
Quality lighting and a neutral colour palate combine to create a comfortable accommodation, with a private balcony off the lounge room, allowing a great space for alfresco dining with an attractive city view.
- Bright open plan living space with lots of natural light – with breathtaking panoramic city views through the floor to ceiling windows
- Large Master Bedroom w/ WIR and Second bedroom with BIR
- 1 bathroom with spa bath overlooking the city and floor to ceiling window
- Air conditioning to all rooms and living area
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and Dishwasher
- Can be sold with furniture included – built in washer and dryer appliance equipped in laundry
- Balconies to each bedroom and a large wrap-around balcony accessible through the lounge – perfect for entertaining
- Very private with no other buildings to look in on the apartment
- 1 car bay undercover and secure
- Built Year – 2007
- Property area - 117m2
Resort Style Features:
- Amazing pool with outdoor sun deck and entertaining area
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Huge Lobby and private meeting space
- Secure complex with Key-card entry
- Audio intercom security system
- Secure underground parking
- Café on the ground floor
- On site building manager/caretaker
With the CBD right on your doorstep, The Element Apartments is in the best position to enjoy all of the very best shopping, dining, entertainment, cultural, recreational and business possibilities available in Perth short stroll from Kings Park and Elizabeth Quay and all the action of Perth’s CBD, Yagan and Raine square’s and the nightlife of Northbridge
- Located opposite QV1 café precinct
- Walking distance to Hay street and Murray Street Malls
- Short stroll to the high fashion at Kings Street
- Close to Her Majesty’s Theatre, Perth Arena and Elizabeth Quay
- Short Stroll to Kings Park
- Within the Transperth free transport zone and all forms of public transport
- Easy access to both freeways – North and South
With such a great location and all the amenities provided, what more could you ask for? Be quick to secure at this amazing price.
Whether you are buying to live in or investing - this is a home of undeniable appeal offering a great lifestyle or alternatively a wise investment opportunity with high rent returns and low vacancy rates.
Currently tenanted till June 2021 to quality long-term tenants. The apartment can be sold as vacant possession or tenanted as the tenants are keen to stay on.
The property market is very active at the moment with interest rates at an all-time low, so for more information or an obligation free appraisal for your property please contact Chris at 0419 901 474.
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
* Whilst every care has been taken into the preparation of this write up, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. Prospective Buyers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves. Details herein do not constitute any representation