QUALITY BUILT FAMILY HOME, READY TO MOVE INTO
This grand family home features 4 generous sized bedrooms, study, substantial internal living areas and low maintenance outdoor space all set on a generous 742 sqm green title block.
Located on a quiet street, this well-maintained home also has reticulated manicured gardens and a stunning entrance foyer with double French main door.
Entering the house; the master suite accommodation - adjacent to the study/home office features walk in robes and an ensuite with shower, toilet and a powder room.
Moving further inside will take you to an elegant raised separate formal lounge and dinning with raised ceiling. Sumptuous amounts of beautiful natural light fills this area from the large window overlooking the side garden with an outdoor SPA with a near new pump.
This front part of the house can be separated and utilized as the parent’s retreat area.
Moving further inwards leads you to the spacious well-appointed kitchen with ample cabinet and pantry space, fitted with a new oven and a near new gas cooktop. The kitchen is centrally located adjacent to the meals and the separate entertainment area which also can be turned into a theatre room. This entertainment area is separated by double French doors and marvelous stained glass windows.
Right next to the kitchen/meals area lead you to the outside pergola area, which provides ample space for the perfect entertaining venue or outdoor dining for guests
The other three bedrooms are very generously sized. All 3 bedrooms are fitted with build in robes and study nooks for 2 out of the 3.
- Double lock up garage with remote and a workshop within for the DIY in everyone. Garage Door and motor is in near new condition, having just been replaced in the past year or so.
- North Facing
- Brand new quality StainMasters carpet laid throughout with Gold underlays to guarantee it lasts for a very long time.
- Corpus Christi College, Murdoch University, Garden City Shopping Centre, the new medical complex of Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospital all being close by.
- Ample public transport and easy drive to Perth CBD.
86 Kingsmill Garden provides the ideal setting to bring up a family and offers comfortable accommodation, extensive living and wonderful outdoor space for that perfectly balanced lifestyle.
For further information or an obligation free appraisal, please contact listing agents Elsje at 0435 009 311 or Chris at 0419 901 474
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
* Whilst every care has been taken into the preparation of this write up, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. Prospective Buyers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Agent and/or the Seller