Behind the front wall and secure gates, a courtyard garden will lead you to the double door entry, ornate ceilings and marble tile floors of this stylish home.
At the front of the home is the study. To the left is the classic interior of the formal lounge and dining rooms, which leads to the rear of the house and a superb chef's kitchen meals area, and bright family room. Double doors lead to the undercover entertainment area and sparkling pool and gazebo.
Upstairs you’ll discover 4 large bedrooms, the master and second bedrooms both with ensuite. A second bathroom and a large living area with balcony complement this large and desirable property.
Ideally positioned only a few minutes walk to the river, shops, cafes and restaurants, this home also includes an alarm, double/garaging/storage and air conditioning.
Located in close proximity to:
- Point Heathcote Reserve
- Garden City Shopping Centre
- The Raffles Hotel
- Applecross Primary School
- Applecross village (Ardross Street) coffee strip
- Cafe’s, Shops & Restaurants
- Booragoon shopping centre
- Applecross medical centre
- Ample transport – walk to bus stop
- Perth CBD
- 2 storeys
- 4 Large Bedrooms, BIR in all bedrooms (Master has a WIR)
- Large study room
- AC in all bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Car secure garage
- Formal Dining and Formal Lounge
- Family retreat with balcony.
- Master bed has ensuite (with spa), and large WIR and a balcony
- Large well-appointed kitchen
- Separate Laundry area
- Covered pool and entertainment area, private courtyard
- Ample storage space
- Alarm system
For more information on this property, or an obligation free appraisal for your investment property, contact Elsje at 0435 009 311 or Chris at 0419 901 474.
N.B. Measurement of block etc are approximate only