Zenith Realty is committed to complying with its obligations under the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPPs”).
The main purposes for which Zenith Realty holds information are as follows:
Zenith Realty holds the information referred to above for the primary purpose of enabling them to conduct the services that they provide to its customers, vendors, purchasers, owners and tenants and to enable it to market the provision of those services. In particular:
- Zenith Realty collects information to enable them to provide services in connection with the sale or leasing of properties and businesses;
- Information collected by Zenith Realty is used to provide advice to customers and prospective customers with respect to real estate and business agency matters;
- Information collected by Zenith Realty is to assist with the delivery of services via the internet;
- Information obtained from third parties, including the Valuer General’s Office, the Land Titles Office, local councils and other organizations is used for the purpose of assisting the agency in the valuing, selling and leasing of properties and businesses;
- Information obtained by Zenith Realty is used for the purpose of marketing the services of the agency;
Some information provided to us by clients, customers and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network passwords.